When it comes to buying or selling your home, it pays to have a knowledgeable real estate practitioner on your side. The process can feel daunting at times, and we work to create an easy, even fun, experience for our clients. It starts with searching for a Realtor® that knows the market intimately, not just an agent with access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). An agent should understand the broader trends in the market as well as have a great deal of understanding about the area that you are interested in. Our agents do not just sell houses, they work in multiple disciplines that serve to hone their skills and temper their understanding about the Austin area.
For home sellers, we provide high quality Competitive Market Analysis free of charge, and work with clients to develop a unique pricing strategy for their home. Once we have the price set, we begin marketing the property online, on social media, in print, and with signage. We handle Open Houses, assist clients in underwriting offers, negotiations, repairs, and execution of the final contract. We stand by our sellers from the start to the closing, and work to protect our sellers from any of the pitfalls that can occur.
For home buyers, we assist our clients in the home buying process including, the home search, contracts, negotiations, and even join our clients at the closing table to ensure that every aspect of their purchase is as smooth as possible.
To learn more about the difference between just another agent and a Patrick Brown, Real Estate Consultant agent, click “Contact Us” and one of our agents will get back to you.
You can always call us at (512) 284-8830.
- Listed and sold single family, multifamily, condominium properties and lots in Travis, Williamson and Lubbock Counties
- Involved in advice and analysis of a sale of a 5,800 acre ranch in Western Colorado
- One year experience selling new homes with a production builder
- Have represented retail and residential tenants
- Have represented retail, office, single family, multifamily and condominium landlords
Designations and Licenses
- Hold a Texas Real Estate Broker’s license, since 1981
- Member, Austin, Texas and National Boards of Realtors since 1984
- Member, Lubbock Board of Realtors, 2002-2005
- Residential sales
- Commercial sales and leasing