No one likes paying property taxes. We assist property owners across the state of Texas in lowering the increasing burden that property taxes pose on them. If you are looking to gain a little insight into what makes a protest successful or you’re looking to learn a little bit more about our company, please grab a copy of “5 Reasons Why You May Not Win Your Protest, and How to Overcome Them.”
Download our free guide to protesting your properties HERE!
In 2017, we represented clients in five counties across Texas. Across these five counties we were able to obtain a reduction in Market Value for over 92% of residential property owners. We were able to save 100% of our commercial property owners money, with an average of 7.73% savings on those accounts.
We continue to be the most responsive property tax firm in Texas. This is due to our commitment to provide the highest degree of customer service. When you call our firm, if an agent is in the office, your call will be answered by a real person, not a phone tree. If you get our voicemail, our agents will return the call as quickly as they can.
Our agents work tirelessly to maintain relationships with our clients. As our client, you can expect access to the agent working your account who is ready, willing, and able to assist you with any concern you may have throughout the process.
To truly understand the difference between the other firms and ours, you need to experience it. To get started, click the “Contact Us” below, or simply call us at (512) 284-8830.
- Sixteen years of experience at appraisal districts, including positions of Director of Appraisal/GIS at Lubbock CAD, Deputy Chief Appraiser at Williamson CAD, and Chief Appraiser at Travis CAD
- Commercial appraiser at Travis CAD, responsible for the Office/Lodging/Leisure portfolio, totaling over 5,000 properties, and $5,000,000,000 in value. Properties included offices, hospitals, medical offices, hotels, motels, bank branches, office condominiums, country clubs, gymnasiums, marinas and CBD land.
- Managed 125 employees, and a $12,900,000 budget
- Responsible for all litigation and settlements at LCAD, WCAD and TCAD for ten years, with in excess of 1,000 lawsuits. Attended all mediations.
- Used as an expert witness at all three appraisal districts for lawsuits.
- Worked as a residential appraiser, valuing downtown, central, north and northeast Austin
Designations and Licenses
- Registered Professional Appraiser (RPA) 1997-2012
Services Provided – Taxpayers
- Property Tax Protests
- Assistance with Arbitration and Litigation
- Expert Witness Appraisal Review
- Tax Estimates
Services Provided – Appraisal Districts
- Schedule building for Improved Residential and Commercial Properties
- Schedule building for land and lots
- Classification and setup of properties
- Overall capitalization rate derivation
- Valuation and ratio study review
- Property Value Study protest representation
- Entity estimates
- Mediation analysis
- Reorganization analysis